Accounting for Condo Associations and HOAs
Duane H. Veium, CPA LLC provides accounting services for condo associations, homeowners' associations, co-ops, and other Common Interest Realty Associations (CIRAs). We've worked with many HOAs throughout WI so we understand your reporting requirements, but we also strive to learn about the needs of your individual association. Our goal is to supply accounting and bookkeeping services that will help your organization run smoothly and plan for the future so we offer budget assistance, account reconciliations, tax planning, and much more.
Our experience with tax services for condominium and homeowners' associations allows us to offer innovative strategies for complex tax situations that will minimize what you owe. We also deliver accurate monthly and year-end financial reporting along with reliable advice to association managers and board members throughout the year.
Contact Duane H. Veium, CPA LLC today at 608-839-3866 to discuss our real estate accounting services for condo associations, HOAs, and co-ops or request a consultation online now.
Our accounting for homeowners associations include:
- Consulting on annual budgets
- Reserve funding consultation
- Assessing accounting procedures
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Tax planning
- Assisting with management company transition
- Consultation on computerized accounting systems
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Evaluating compliance with governing documents
- Assisting with recording adjusting and closing journal entries
- Educational presentations to Boards
- Planning for capital expenditures
- Special assessment analysis
- QuickBooks™ consulting